Wednesday 16 March 2011

LOVE THAT PAVLOV


Who would have ever known that when I was taking psychology as an undergraduate, I would wind up being just like Dr. Pavlov's dogs. You remember how that worked don't you? When he reinforced the dogs behavior he conditioned their behavior so they tied their bodily functions like salivating so that eventually the dogs would start to salivate when they even heard the bell ring, even without the food. Well, I can't honestly say that my experience with the vibrational hcga weight loss program made me into a salavating mutt. Let me explain. What it did for me was to condition me to enjoy the abilities to control what those scales were saying to me each and every morning. I grew to look forward to stepping on those scales every morning as opposed to the terrible feelings I had on every other diet program I ever tried. Even to this day, I feel so much more in control of my life by being able to manage my new life-style. I even take great confidence in recommending to my friends and family the hcga weight loss program. So, I will admit that there actually might be occasions still walk by the scales and think about how great it was to see that daily weight loss that I experienced while following the system. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment