Tuesday 1 March 2011

A LIFE STYLE CHANGE

I am so fortunate to have found that "one" weight loss solution that works for me. After trying to fight the fat, since my college days, I finally found a way at age 64 to make the lifestyle change that I needed. I was finding myself huffing and puffing while climbing the stairs and at the same time feeling those achy joints due to my weight. At 6'2" I as at my heaviest ever at 250 pounds and I was concerned it just wasn't going to ever go back down. After finding the vibraational hcga weight loss plan that provides for an appetite suppressant and energy boost as part of the liquid solution, I finally enabled myself to shed that extra weight that I had built up over the last few years. I had actually gotten down to 220 but the process was not one I would recommend. I had been diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer and the chemo definitely took its toll on me. Now, 5 years later and I find myself cancer free but trying to get back to my old college football playing weight of 220 with out the "chemo diet".
Now that I've finished my protocol and lost the weight I feel better, look better having lost not only the weight but inches and pant sizes as well. My joints don't ache the way they used to and I am using their appetite suppressant liquid during the maintenance period and holding my weight gain in check.
I will recommend this to anyone who wants to find that "one" weight loss program that will really make the difference and gladly share my personal testimony of how much better I feel at this stage of my life. After all - what have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment